Quality of conformity assessment and certification services is a guarantee of stability and development both for us and entities we cooperate with.
The main purpose of our activity is to provide conformity assessment, product and management system certification services in accordance with the legislative and regulatory requirements, with account of customers’, personnel’s and other interested parties’ preferences. We strive to become a leader among Ukrainian organisations operating in the same industry, to gain the high level of trust to our assessment and certification opinions, which is provided for by the fundamental operational principles of ECOHYNTOX Conformity Assessment Body:
impartiality; openness; confidentiality; responsibility; response to claims.
The primary objectives are to improve qualifications and professional skills of each employee, to develop internal and external relations, and to use advanced information technologies.
The policy is implemented in the following main areas:
- Improvement of quality of the services provided;
- Confirmation of technical competence in the sphere of third-party conformity assessment and certification (accreditation and authorisation);
- Extension of areas of activity and scope of services provided;
- Analysis of activity and increase in its performance and cost-effectiveness as well as implementation of international experience;
- Continuous improvement of activity with account of interests of all interested parties.
Implementation of this policy in the area of quality is assured by developing, introducing and continuously improving the management system of CAB ECOHYNTOX in accordance with the requirements and principles of ISO/IEC 17021, DSTU EN ISO/IEC 17021-1, ISO/IEC 17065 and DSTU EN ISO/IEC 17065.
The senior executives of CAB ECOHYNTOX are responsible for implementation of the policy and provision thereof with all necessary resources.
Director of CAB ECOHYNTOX